Web Site Terms & Conditions
Please note, some of the links on tpoddesign.com are affiliate links, and I may receive compensation, monetary or otherwise, if you decide to purchase through these links. I only recommend products which I have personally interacted with and believe are genuinely of value.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mystic Eye Creations, Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mystic Eye Creations, Inc.’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mystic Eye Creations, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Mystic Eye Creations, Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. Mystic Eye Creations, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mystic Eye Creations, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mystic Eye Creations, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mystic Eye Creations, Inc.’s Internet site, even if Mystic Eye Creations, Inc. or a Mystic Eye Creations, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mystic Eye Creations, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mystic Eye Creations, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mystic Eye Creations, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mystic Eye Creations, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mystic Eye Creations, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mystic Eye Creations, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mystic Eye Creations, Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
1. What information do we collect?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address,
- Mailing address, Phone number, Credit card information,
- login credentials for third party sites, as required to complete requested work
- or other details to help you with your experience.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
4. How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We implement security measures when a user places an order.
We use a payment gateway provider.
5. Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits,
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
If you choose to disable cookies it won’t affect the user’s experience
6. Third Party Disclosure
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties. We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties
7. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
9. California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to their account
- By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
10. How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
11. Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
12. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13
13. Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days
- We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
14. CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
15. Contact Information
80 Technology Way, Suite 4E1A
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Last revised October, 2021